By MUSE Professionals
THEMING AND INTERPRETATION
We develop personalised design proposals that are adapted to the specific thematic and exhibition objectives.
• Messages and content development;
• Expo organizing committee approvals;
• Visitor journey mapping and experience design.
Our specialists gather all the necessary information to elaborate the project proposal.
Regardless of the scope of the work, our proposal is always the result of a robust and informed study.
Our proposals offer strategies and pavilion solutions focused on the sustainability of the pavilion, or exhibition, specifically in terms of maintenance, operation, and programming.
PRODUCTION OF CONTENT
Our team of specialists will develop all types of content for each project.
The way we express the message we want to transmit is of the utmost importance. Whether it is through words, images, sound, or even multimedia and interactive content, everything must be meticulously selected and produced.
MEDIA AND SHOW PRODUCTIONS
Our professionals work with the latest technology to produce films in the most recent formats. The audiovisual resources in an exhibition can be extremely varied, from a small screen integrated into the set design to immersive spaces and environments with the latest technology, as well as sound design, video mapping, and holography projects.
AUDIOVISUAL AND MULTIMEDIA
Immersive engaging exhibition environment with cutting-edge multimedia technologies and systems design.
Our engineers take care of the entire technical and audiovisual installation using the latest and most sophisticated techniques and show control equipment.
IMMERSIVE AND INTERACTIVE
Spaces are increasingly differentiated by their ability to mobilise people and transmit emotions through experiences that are recreated and lived as if they were real.
We have a vast experience in this area and know-how to create immersive environments and unique experiences.
INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
We are present throughout every stage of the process.
• Highly experienced management, craftsmen and technicians;
• Fully integrated world-class presentation and exhibition delivery solutions;
• Meet the arduous demands of the Expo environment;
• A service delivery promise from initial concept to final decommissioning.
Unprecedented level of care and attention to assure comfort of visitors and dignitaries.
• Comprehensive operation programmes from guest service operations to special events;
• Host staff, administrative, protocol, event and public relations support, through security, maintenance and cleaning.
• Technical operation and maintenance of the pavilion.